Thursday, September 3, 2009

September Book

This month I am reading Twenty Years After. A few months ago I read The Three Musketeers and loved it. So far anything by Alexandre Dumas is a must read. I found out that the book is actually a series and goes on for about five books and ends up at The Man in the Iron Mask. I had to wait till my library here got the book in but finally they just bought it. Now my library has Twenty Years After in two separate books. Volume I : The Shade of Cardinal Richelieu is the one that I am reading. I would suggest to anyone read The Three Musketeers and you will definitely want to continue on in the series. It takes a little while to build the book, but like in The Count of Monte Cristo, it is worth it. I will try to read both volumes this month but no guarantees.

1 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

You are way too cool for me! What a smart girl..reading and all. I need to read more. what is your all time fav book?