Sunday, September 27, 2009

Recap of September Book

I guess I should say books. I did it. I not only read both of the Twenty Years After but I actually made it through the next one too. It was The Vicomte De Bragelonne. Don't be intimidated by the name it is just a person's name in French. I loved Twenty Years After. The Vicomte De Bragelonne was good but after ready so many books in a row that take so long to build up it is hard to stay on it. I am glad I did but I still have two more books to finish the series. I am thinking about taking a break but it is hard to remember all the characters when you do that. I guess you will all have to tune in in a few days when I post the book for October. That will keep the four of your who read my blog in suspense.

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

You are so awesome! Way to go!

Denning's said...

Do I count as one of the four that read your blog?? I hope so because I love looking at your blog! I read Love is Eternal- the story about Abraham Lincoln and Mary Todd in September. I should probably read books like you are reading so that I can get smarter. Thanks for inspiring me to keep reading! It is something I have loved since I graduated from school! I love having that extra time to read something I want instead of textbooks. Hope the beast is treating you well! Love you guys!

Paige Telford said...

Is this the Count of Monte Cristo book? I'm not familiar with this series.