For those of you who do not know, fall is my favorite season. I love all the holidays and just how many fun activities there are to do. I have reflected the season in my blog. I know that this background isn't very fallish but it was either cute or creepy and I figured this was a family show. Also, I know that our picture is from Easter but it is the only picture we have where all three of us are in it. Usually either Derek or myself is taking the picture. Hopefully we will have some family pictures to post soon. Happy fall!!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the fall also!! It's such a pretty time of year!
Found your blog, hope you don't mind! :) I love the fall too. The colors are the best!
That picture is great! Brooklyn is a doll. You sure have one cute family!
Let us know if you ever want us to babysit or need anything! We'd love to help. I hope you're enjoying Logan!
Post a Comment