Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Family time!

One Sunday when Derek was lucky enough to not work we decided to setup our air mattress in the living room and watch a movie as a family. Brooke loved playing on the air mattress and having treats. The other pictures were another family day when we went to the arena cross in Preston. She sure loves her juice!



Derek was trying to reach out far enough to get us in. I tried to and looked about the same. I chose the one where Derek looked weird. That the perk of doing the blog!

4 comments:

Denning's said...

You guys look like you are having fun! I missed seeing you guys when you were in Rexburg! We need to get together soon for sure!

Daniel & Shandi said...

What a cute family! =0)

Marilyn said...

What a fun idea to blow up the air mattress! But I hope you kept up with the Walker tradition and had a pillow fight in your panties!! :)

Andersen said...

hey Walker family, we come to Logan all the time... when we can. We should get together some time. Your little girl is growing so much.