Wednesday, December 2, 2009

October Recap

Wow! Has it been a long time since I updated our blog our what? October was such an awesome crazy month. We of course had Halloween (one of my favorite holidays) and our four year anniversary. This year for our anniversary we had family pictures done. I had my very talented cousin Kimberly come all the way to Logan. She did an awesome job. It took a little while to get the pictures back (so she could touch things up) so that is why I haven't posted till now. Here are some of my favorites.

Brooklyn is so dang cute!

I really love this family shot of us.
Seriously! How cute?!
Here is one of our engagement shots. It felt weird to be taking these. Usually it is just us trying to get cute pictures of Brooke. I really like that we have some nice up to date pictures though. It has been an amazing four years!
Other things that happened in October weren't so much fun. Halloween was kind of a dud. My ward does truck or treating, or at least they say they do. It was actually me and about two other cars with crappy candy. I was prepared for an army. I didn't post any pictures because I don't know who looks more sad, me or Brooke....okay its me. With books I actually read a lot but didn't really love any of them. I did finish my Three Musketeers Series but by the time I finished I was so just not in to them and they seemed to drag. I did get a whole bunch of great suggestions from a friend so I am excited to start those. Other than those fun events October was just busy.



1 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

I love you family pictures!!! So freaking cute! I love your hair.