This is one that you can see all the equipment she is attached to. There is more on the right side but couldn't get it in the picture.

This is the drain they put in her brain to get rid of the built up fluid. You should see the bag of how much is there. I didn't mean to rhyme that much in that
sentence.

Here is a close up of her face. She is so cute. they didn't have to shave her head. There are just a few spots they had to. There is a line up the back of her head where they removed the tumor and then on the side for the drain. This breaks my heart!

Here is one with her blanket. She loves this thing. The pictures doesn't show it but she also has her baby doll under the blanket.
15 comments:
Poor girl. I didn't know about any of this that was going on. I'll be praying for you all. Call or text me sometime. I would love to stay in touch with you.
Angelie,
Please don't hesitate to call me! I can come up at anytime! My heart goes out to you! Your family is in my prayers! Emma says hi to Brookie, she's very concerned about the tubes on her face, she thinks they are band aids! Love you!
We love our baby Brooklyn! I am so glad to see that she has her favorite blankie. We are preparing to leave so we can come and give our loves. We love you all and haven't stopped praying.
We love you and are praying for all of you.
Uncle Kevin and Aunt Debrarict
What a scary thing. I bet you are brave parents. Good luck with it all we will pray for you. Keep us all updated.
You are ALL in our thoughts and prayers. What a sweet little babe, she is so precious!
We love our little Brookie! Can't wait to see you guys! Everyone I have talked to is praying like crazy, and some of them are strangers! We love you guys!
What a sweet little girl! We are glad that her surgery went well. We are praying for all of you.
We are keeping you guys in our prayers and hope things continue to go well. I know those doctors at Primary are the best. Look into the Ronald Mcdonald house if you need a place to stay, but get your name on the list now because sometimes it takes a few days to get in. It is nice and you can even eat there.
Love
Julie, Jaden, Kobe, Charlee, Kiaron, Koden Jackson
She is so sweet! We are praying also for all of you and we are glad the surgery went well. Let me know if you need to know about any medical info. or where you can stay, that kind of stuff I have experience. Marilyn knows my number.
Love you guys!
We are thinking of you and praying for you. Hang on!
We love you all - you're in so many prayers.
Sending prayers from ID!
Staffords
We are so sorry to hear your sad news. We will keep you in our prayers. Please let us know what we can do to help. We would be glad to bring dinner by or anything. Remember you have family close by. Love you guys.
we are praying for ALL of you! what a tough little girl! please let us know if we can help---we really aren't far from primary children's we can bring food, let you sleep here, or ANYTHING!
Post a Comment