Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dirt Biker Family

Dirt biking is in Brooklyn's blood. We went to the Cache Valley fair and let her try out some dirt bikes. She loved it! She didn't want me to help her hold and she even tried to start it. Derek has never been so proud. The next day we went to an arena cross in Preston, ID. It wasn't the world finals in Las Vegas (Derek and I got to go last year) but it was pretty fun. Brooklyn loved watching the dirt bikers.


3 comments:

Paige Telford said...

That is cute!!! You guys are doing tons of fun stuff together. Hope you'll still have a little time with school in session to do some of these things!

Daniel & Shandi said...

That sounds like so much fun. What a cute girl!

Caitlin said...

Remember the time you were riding the dirtbike in our field and you hit all the loose dirt and almost wrecked? I just remembered that and laughed really hard while I was reading this!! Such a cute family! :)