Yes I got my ultrasound yesterday and we found out we are having a boy. I know that a lot of you didn't even know that I was pregnant but honestly we were so preoccupied with treatment I forgot myself. We are really excited to be having a boy after having the perfect little girl. Brooklyn is really excited and points out babies everywhere. So far the ultrasound showed that everything is healthy and normal. I am due August 19.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
YES YES YES! Boys are so fun! Now you can have one of each and life will be even better! We are excited for you! CONGRATS!
He is going to be the cutest little boy ever! I can't wait!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Congratulations!! I am really excited for you! I think about you guys honestly almost everyday and hope everything is going great for you! How is Brooke doing? I hope everything is going well for you guys!!
Yay! We are so excited for you! Nice job super mommy :)
That is so exciting! Congratulations! We are so happy to hear sweet Brookie is doing so much better. How fun for her to get a little brother! They are so blessed to have such amazing parents!
Congratulations from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Debbie, visiting our Beasley kids in Kansas this week.
Post a Comment