Yes, we are really done with Brooklyn's radiation treatment. She had almost a full seven weeks. It is so nice to be home. Brooklyn is doing so well and is already showing improvement. She is starting to eat more and eat things that she hasn't for awhile. We want to thank everybody for their prayer and support through this entire process. I don't think that we could make it without the love from our friends and family.
This is the machine getting lined up to start treatment.
This is Brooklyn's awesome team of nurses. They loved her so much. They really made the treatment a lot better for her. Brooklyn would run right to them and play with them everyday.
This is right when Brooklyn gets sedated. They hook up all the monitors to check her breathing and heart rate during the treatment.
Brooklyn would wake up every morning and ask for fishies. When we get up early she still asks me "Fishies mommy?" I have to tell her no but they would let her feed them everyday.
This is Brooklyn's friend. She started treatment five weeks into her treatment. Her name is Alexa. She has the exact same kind of cancer that Brooklyn had. Her tumor was in a different ventricle. All of her hair loss was sadly on the top her head. LDS only sees a couple children a year so it was rare to have two at one time. I think that they made it a little easier for each other. We hope that her treatment goes as well as Brooklyn's did. I had to make two posts to get all the pictures in I wanted. Keep reading and there are more pictures. 
2 comments:
We are so thankful you are done with the treatments and that Brooklyn is starting to feel better. We'll keep praying that the days will just keep getting better.
I'm so glad she is done...I hope it stays that way!
thanks so much for coming over. I loved seeing you and little Brooklyn! She is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment